DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cape verde Islands, nice views!

lekiopreis

Reactions
So a few months ago we started our new lives as a fulltime traveller. Sold everything, to travel to world and enjoy life, instead working everyday in a office. We started our own travel blog and making a travel show. The episodes are in Dutch, but have English subtitles.
We also make different compilation videos. One of the first compilation video was about the Cape Verde Islands, where we spend around 10 weeks to visit the different Islands.
I could really recommend going there for a relaxing holiday or if you're more active (like hiking) Santo Antão is a very nice place to go.

I'm very curious what you guys think of this video. Please let me know! And if you have any tips regarding my drone footage, please let me know!
Grtz, Leon

Hi Leon

Great footage mate ! We went to Sal last year and yesterday returned from a week on Boa Vista .......... As we'd gone to relax, I took the Mavic to film on the beach but we caught one of those weeks where the wind was very strong so whilst it made sunbathing easier, it did nothing for the huge waves and lack of flying time !

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka