DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Cape Vrasida in the prefecture of Kavala Greece (4K video )

wind-up

Reactions

A flight all over Cape Vrasida in the prefecture of Kavala. Start flight entrance to an archeological site Anaktoropolis and first fly from the left side of the cape. Then we turn from the right side and following the coastline we reach Mylopetra beach and from there return to the base. Towards the end of the cape, Vrasida beach can be seen. On the right side are the famous dunes of Kavala. You can watch the video here

Both videos are really good. Good to see your country!

Reactions: wind-up
I’d like to see you flying at lower altitudes, closer to features particularly the cliffs @ 1:35. Check your yaw and gimbal settings to reduce speed and responsiveness so you can do gentle turns along the coastline.

Another great video!

I’d like to see you flying at lower altitudes, closer to features particularly the cliffs @ 1:35. Check your yaw and gimbal settings to reduce speed and responsiveness so you can do gentle turns along the coastline.
thank you for your advice. they are useful and I will have them for later

thank you for your advice. they are useful and I will have them for later
You’re flying in some of the most beautiful locales in Greece and we’re grateful to see them from above. You have to mix up your high altitude vistas with closer shots using gimbal tilts and POI’s around prominent structures, landforms, etc. Try the boomerang POI by starting close, pulling back, then back in. You can also mix it with altitude change. Pull away POI’s provide both center subject and wide panorama as you widen the arc.
Do a reconnaissance flight low over the town to locate worthy POI’s. Straight down shots over village houses, marinas, beaches, surf break, cliffs, roads, agriculture, trees, etc. always work. Just remember to fly slow to avoid the natural motion blur @ 24 fps., particularly with the M2P, with the longer lens/bigger sensor.

Last edited:
You’re flying in some of the most beautiful locales in Greece and we’re grateful to see them from above. You have to mix up your high altitude vistas with closer shots using gimbal tilts and POI’s around prominent structures, landforms, etc. Try the boomerang POI by starting close, pulling back, then back in. You can also mix it with altitude change. Pull away POI’s provide both center subject and wide panorama as you widen the arc.
Do a reconnaissance flight low over the town to locate worthy POI’s. Straight down shots over village houses, marinas, beaches, surf break, cliffs, roads, agriculture, trees, etc. always work. Just remember to fly slow to avoid the natural motion blur @ 24 fps., particularly with the M2P, with the longer lens/bigger sensor.
my friend. Thank you for your tips. but you forgot to ask in what terrain the flight took place. I put the pictures for you to know the route. picture one. from here the flight started. figure 2. the landscaping. Figure 3. the entire flight path with one flight.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    667.2 KB · Views: 1
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    131.8 KB · Views: 1
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    189 KB · Views: 1
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals