DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Car Charger and other options

kenwae

Reactions
The car charger doesn't work real well; I've read through other posts of those with similar complaints. Perhaps it does have to do with the voltage of the car battery. So, wondering about other options, aside from lugging around a generator. Found this and wondering if anybody has used it or what thoughts are on it's practicality and effectiveness....

Drone World Power Bank Portable Battery Charger

The car charger doesn't work real well; I've read through other posts of those with similar complaints. Perhaps it does have to do with the voltage of the car battery. So, wondering about other options, aside from lugging around a generator. Found this and wondering if anybody has used it or what thoughts are on it's practicality and effectiveness....

Drone World Power Bank Portable Battery Charger
In my opinion that's way too small. I have an Anker brand 10,000 MAH charger I use for my cell phone. It's painfully slow but it holds a lot. I also have the same brand name of charger that's a lot larger and heavier that's 26,800. I can charge your phone really really quick while watching videos on YouTube with this thing! However if we're going to go that route I have something my car that jump-starts semi pickup trucks and I can't remember the milliamp hours on it but it's a monster. That 10000 milliamp going to do you any good. Unless you are just doing your phone and feel like sitting for a bit. Get the Anker 26,800 if you want to charge really quickly however remember that it takes a long time to charge it to take it out in the field.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danski_inthe_Sky