DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

SOLD SOLD --DJI Mini 4 Pro

fgphoto

Reactions
This has been SOLD

This is the Mini 4 Pro drone. It comes with the prop guard, four batteries (two standard, two large capacity) charging cradle, RC 2 controller, RC 2 cover (allows you to keep the sticks on and shades the screen when needed), Firehouse strobe, 64gb card, instruction manual, four replacement props, car charger (charges two batteries and controller at the same time), usb cables for the charger/controller/drone and the usb cable for the strobe, and the case that holds everything. It also comes with the DJI refresh service through Sept 26, 2025.

I bought this as a travel drone but also have the Mavic 3 Pro and I find that I'm using the Pro more and not taking this one as much as I thought I would, so time for it to find a new home where it will be happy and get lots of flight time.

Price includes insured ground shipping for a fee-free payment method (venmo, PP or Zelle is fine)

$900 obo

also, be aware there are scammers who have been trying to piggyback on things listed in the classifieds to scam people out of their money claiming that they use multiple user names. It is a scam... any communication on here from me regarding this mini 4 pro for sale will come from this account.

Attachments

• mini4-pro_FG20378.jpg
    mini4-pro_FG20378.jpg
    217 KB · Views: 23
  • mini4-pro_FG20379.jpg
    mini4-pro_FG20379.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 24
  • mini4-pro_FG20381.jpg
    mini4-pro_FG20381.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 18
  • mini4-pro_FG20382.jpg
    mini4-pro_FG20382.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 16
  • mini4-pro_FG20383.jpg
    mini4-pro_FG20383.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 17
  • mini4-pro_FG20389.jpg
    mini4-pro_FG20389.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 17
  • mini4-pro_FG20395.jpg
    mini4-pro_FG20395.jpg
    162.2 KB · Views: 17
  • mini4-pro_FG20398.jpg
    mini4-pro_FG20398.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Reactions: BigAl07
This is the Mini 4 Pro drone. It comes with the prop guard, four batteries (two standard, two large capacity) charging cradle, RC 2 controller, RC 2 cover (allows you to keep the sticks on and shades the screen when needed), Firehouse strobe, 64gb card, instruction manual, four replacement props, car charger (charges two batteries and controller at the same time), usb cables for the charger/controller/drone and the usb cable for the strobe, and the case that holds everything. It also comes with the DJI refresh service through Sept 26, 2025.

I bought this as a travel drone but also have the Mavic 3 Pro and I find that I'm using the Pro more and not taking this one as much as I thought I would, so time for it to find a new home where it will be happy and get lots of flight time.

Price includes insured ground shipping for a fee-free payment method (venmo, PP or Zelle is fine)

$900 obo

also, be aware there are scammers who have been trying to piggyback on things listed in the classifieds to scam people out of their money claiming that they use multiple user names. It is a scam... any communication on here from me regarding this mini 4 pro for sale will come from this account.

Sent PM

This has been SOLD

$900 obo

I think that UPS lost it a couple times, but it finally go here...it looks good, thank you for the deal....Mark

• Love
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne