DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Carbon filter props and prop guards

Like I guess many of us, downloading the new firmware for The Mavic Mini has kicked off the problems with the props. For me it flies, hovers, etc., just fine for 5-10 minutes then I get the screen command to return to base and replace the propellers. The left rear (looking from the front) seems to be the main issue as it twitches with the warning beeps. So I've ordered two sets of new props (I left the replacements that came with the combo package in N.Z., my winter home). One set is from DJI in California and the other set is from some company in China; Banggood.Com, which are Carbon Fiber and they also sell the special screws (16 of them plus the little screwdriver) and the whole order, plus shipping comes to about $20 U.S. I'm hopeful this will fix the problem and I will certainly be most careful on how I position the props in the DJI Case that it's all stored in.

Attachments

• _DSF4380.jpg
    _DSF4380.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 47
I got third party CF props and prop guards and have use the same props for a couple months now and have no uncommanded descendants or any problems at all. I store in the original fly more case and all is well. May not work for you but definitely has worked for me.
Hi from Calgary, Canada. I’m very interested where I can get those props to try. I myself have had an uncontrolled descent and now I’m a nervous flyer, especially going over any streams or ponds.
Cheers,

I just Googled Carbon Props for a Mavic Mini and they came up from a company in China; Baggood.Com and you might as well get the spare screws (16 of them) and the little screwdriver as it will only add about $4.50 to the order. I've dealth with this same company in the past without any issues.

Banggood is the seller, like are Amazon/eBay, not the maker.

Hi from Calgary, Canada. I’m very interested where I can get those props to try. I myself have had an uncontrolled descent and now I’m a nervous flyer, especially going over any streams or ponds.
Cheers,
Get the Dailymall 8 pc. carbon fibre set, complete with screws and screwdriver from Amazon. They are coded/painted on the tips so just like the originals. The ones you get from China have no such markings and I think that could be problem.

Reactions: Rex Peters
Cheers,
A search turned up this but that't all I know about them. RCGeek has other mavic accessories. I did buy a charger for the Zoom.

Get the Dailymall 8 pc. carbon fibre set, complete with screws and screwdriver from Amazon. They are coded/painted on the tips so just like the originals. The ones you get from China have no such markings and I think that could be problem.
These are also Chinese :)

These are also Chinese :)
I don't care where they are made but this model I just mention comes with 8 blades that are identified where they go like the originals. Secondly, I've noticed that the one I saw and ordered from Banggood are sold by 4 so you would need to order two sets to actually end up with one set.

:) :)

I don't care where they are made but this model I just mention comes with 8 blades that are identified where they go like the originals. Secondly, I've noticed that the one I saw and ordered from Banggood are sold by 4 so you would need to order two sets to actually end up with one set.

Ordered them same model on Amazon for £6, delivery time mid June.
Hope in the meanwhile someone else has been able to test them.

I have a set but I have not tried them yet. Not seen anyone else use them either. I noticed they are heavier than the stock dji props.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart