DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Care Refresh Express

bansheeback

Reactions
Hey everybody, I bought a Mavic AIr and purchased Care Refresh with it. Unfortunately, I flew it straight into a tree and after a few months of trying to get it down, I was finally able to retrieve it. There was some water damage so I decided to send it in. It gave me an option to use Care Refresh Express, so I picked that option and sent it in. I'm aware that they may send me back a refurbished drone, and I was wondering if anyone here could speak to the quality of the used drones.

TL;DR: Sent my Mavic Air in for replacement using Care Refresh Express, what are the like new drones like in terms of quality?

Thanks everybody.

If I tell you "not so good" would you send your replacement drone to me?
One thing you can be sure about. Your replacement drone will arrive without water damage.
But than again....

Hey everybody, I bought a Mavic AIr and purchased Care Refresh with it. Unfortunately, I flew it straight into a tree and after a few months of trying to get it down, I was finally able to retrieve it. There was some water damage so I decided to send it in. It gave me an option to use Care Refresh Express, so I picked that option and sent it in. I'm aware that they may send me back a refurbished drone, and I was wondering if anyone here could speak to the quality of the used drones.

TL;DR: Sent my Mavic Air in for replacement using Care Refresh Express, what are the like new drones like in terms of quality?

Thanks everybody.
Sent in my Mavic pro water damage from being lost all night.One week later an as new mavic arrived. Very pleased.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shakes60