DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Care refresh for Mavik Mini

Check out #3 of the agreement above.

'Same Country or REGION' - The UK and Spain are in the same REGION (Europe)..... Again - I bought my Mavic Pro in France and Care Refresh in England. Different Countries - same REGION as per point 3 of your post.

OP bought his Mavic in the UK, and lives in Spain. Both in Europe. Both in the same REGION.

Reactions: wjkrysak
'Same Country or REGION' - The UK and Spain are in the same REGION (Europe)..... Again - I bought my Mavic Pro in France and Care Refresh in England. Different Countries - same REGION as per point 3 of your post.

OP bought his Mavic in the UK, and lives in Spain. Both in Europe. Both in the same REGION.

Seems reasonable. Your experience is an example of "Region"= Europe. Same continent, different country. Does DJI recognize Region as continent or country? ?‍♂️ Search of repair centers

Be aware that Refresh does not cover loss of aircraft. If it blows away in the wind or falls in the ocean, (which are not uncommon with the Mini) you are out of luck.
Yes, make every effort to find your aircraft. DJI will not replace it without one to return.
My nephew and I have been flying RC aircraft for many years, and adopted the "No aircraft left behind". We have made it easier over the years, 1) not losing sight of it 2) know our flight area well 3) beacons. With GPS technology available today, it is much easier to locate a downed aircraft. Wish you well in your flying.

Seems reasonable. Your experience is an example of "Region"= Europe. Same continent, different country. Does DJI recognize Region as continent or country? ?‍♂️ Search of repair centers
My Mavic Peo was bought in France, owned in England, sent to Holland for repair. All in Europe.

Reactions: wjkrysak
Yes, make every effort to find your aircraft. DJI will not replace it without one to return.
My nephew and I have been flying RC aircraft for many years, and adopted the "No aircraft left behind". We have made it easier over the years, 1) not losing sight of it 2) know our flight area well 3) beacons. With GPS technology available today, it is much easier to locate a downed aircraft. Wish you well in your flying.
It's amazes me what the "venerable gentlemen" on this site can do with your flight data. It's almost like getting a colonoscopy. They can usually place the spot of the drone to a tree. And the DJI care refresh is amazing as insurances go. You can drop, throw it, step on it, hit it with a bat, submerge it, drop it from a plane, run it over with your car, anything, AS LONG AS YOU RETURN IT! Gotta love it.

When I bought each of mine (2) they came up with the option to buy the Care Refresh in the Fly app "before" I flew it for the first time when it goes through the registration process. If you have flown it already I'm not sure how to get a Care Refresh package because how would they know you haven't crashed it already? Go directly to DJI and get their answer.

Reactions: Capt KO and E90RAW
When I bought each of mine (2) they came up with the option to buy the Care Refresh in the Fly app "before" I flew it for the first time when it goes through the registration process. If you have flown it already I'm not sure how to get a Care Refresh package because how would they know you haven't crashed it already? Go directly to DJI and get their answer.
You have to send pictures and video. It's more onerous.

Reactions: Capt KO
It's amazes me what the "venerable gentlemen" on this site can do with your flight data. It's almost like getting a colonoscopy. They can usually place the spot of the drone to a tree. And the DJI care refresh is amazing as insurances go. You can drop, throw it, step on it, hit it with a bat, submerge it, drop it from a plane, run it over with your car, anything, AS LONG AS YOU RETURN IT! Gotta love it.
Indeed the folks on here can do amazing things as far as locating a lost drone. I have to disagree about DJI's insurance. By the time you pay the up front cost plus the cost to use it, you have shelled out probably what it costs them to make one. Also the cases for which they will deny replacement are lame. Here in the states, we can buy coverage for less money from a regular insurance company that covers all losses including theft or disappearing in the wind or falling in the deep ocean.

Indeed the folks on here can do amazing things as far as locating a lost drone. I have to disagree about DJI's insurance. By the time you pay the up front cost plus the cost to use it, you have shelled out probably what it costs them to make one. Also the cases for which they will deny replacement are lame. Here in the states, we can buy coverage for less money from a regular insurance company that covers all losses including theft or disappearing in the wind or falling in the deep ocean.

Where do we get this insurance you mention?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GrantleyB