DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Care refresh

Tattootony

Reactions
Good evening, i am looking for some advice. I am very new to the drone world but 2 weeks ago i bought a mavic 2 zoom with smart controller with the refresh thankfully haha. Anyhow after the third time flying it on April 10th i smashed it into a barn. I call DJI and get a case# no problem. They and the email tell me within 48 hours i will get shipping labels which still have not arrived. I have called literally 8 times since and contacted support via email and they all tell me the same scripted answer which is that i will get the labels "today or tomorrow". I ordered a mavic air 2 with another refresh which arrived today but i refuse to activate until i get these labels. Do you have any advice on what else i can do about this? I am not sure if this is a common problem or not but i have been more then patient and they have not come thru on anything they have told me on the phone or in email. Thank you

Good evening, i am looking for some advice. I am very new to the drone world but 2 weeks ago i bought a mavic 2 zoom with smart controller with the refresh thankfully haha. Anyhow after the third time flying it on April 10th i smashed it into a barn. I call DJI and get a case# no problem. They and the email tell me within 48 hours i will get shipping labels which still have not arrived. I have called literally 8 times since and contacted support via email and they all tell me the same scripted answer which is that i will get the labels "today or tomorrow". I ordered a mavic air 2 with another refresh which arrived today but i refuse to activate until i get these labels. Do you have any advice on what else i can do about this? I am not sure if this is a common problem or not but i have been more then patient and they have not come thru on anything they have told me on the phone or in email. Thank you
Try live chat

Reactions: Thomas B
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biggej