DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Care Refresh

Bumblebee76

Reactions
Hello, I am a new Macic 2 Pro Pilot from Germany near Hanburg. I would like to ask you if I can get Care Refresh again after the first year is over or if it just covers the first year ?

Greetings from Germany
Thomas

You can get refresh+ which gives you an extra year, one extra refresh, and extends warranty to end of refresh+ period. You can get the + any time you still have at least one refresh left on your original.

Reactions: ff22
Thank you for that Information DanMan. Do you know where I apply for this ? How much is it ? I am so happy with my first Drone and I just want a good Insurance for it as I am still a learner [emoji56]

I tried to get the Refresh + in Ireland, and support told me is was USA only ? Any info anybody ?

I've been through the whole process with my Mavic 2E , , and for some reason THERE IS NO REFRESH for the Enterprise . . .!! after failing to do it within 48hrs they sent me to that upload link where I submitted a full unedited video and they responded by saying it was not available now. When I questioned DJI they said "well not NOW anyway . . maybe some day but not now." . . I live in Canada and have purchased Refresh for my Zoom with no issues. They get processed in California . . Enterprise is a zoom with some extra kit that snaps on . . .but for some reason they will not allow me to buy it . . . holding out that "someday we may have it" . . .eh?

so I'm going flying anyway . .

I think this is because DJI thinks that the Enterprise is used commercial. So the risk that the Drone gets damaged is much higher then if it is just used for pleasure things.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Manifest