DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Caribou Boss Alaska

WOW... Best example of the Mavic 3 Pro camera that I've seen so far. I've heard gripes and complaints about the new pro, but this was awesome! Looking forward to more! Thank you for sharing. I've got the 'Classic' because at the time I just couldn't afford to spend 1¢ more. For the past year now I see that it was a good choice because I never would have used the telephoto lenses. .... until now. I just might pull the trigger on the Pro thanks to this video. thanksalotpal

That is amazing! I know how difficult it is to get smooth footage w the 7X…but you nailed it:)
THIS…is the video to which nay-sayers of the 3x/7X quality should be pointed.
I smile every time I read posts from folks who don’t have a Mavic 3 pro because they say they’d never use the 3 and the 7.
I rarely use the hasselblad…much more creativity can be had w the 3 and 7.

And as demonstrated in your video, both figuratively and literally, one just doesn’t know what they’re missing if you don’t have the 3 and the 7!!

Great job!

WOW... Best example of the Mavic 3 Pro camera that I've seen so far. I've heard gripes and complaints about the new pro, but this was awesome! Looking forward to more! Thank you for sharing. I've got the 'Classic' because at the time I just couldn't afford to spend 1¢ more. For the past year now I see that it was a good choice because I never would have used the telephoto lenses. .... until now. I just might pull the trigger on the Pro thanks to this video. thanksalotpal
If you pop over to my youtube channel (It's not monitized...) at https://www.youtube.com/@digibud/videos you can see quite a few examples of videos and panoramas shot with the 7x tele. I know a lot of people complain about it being unsharp but I think DJI doesn't have great QC and so I'm guessing there are good ones and not so good ones. I'm happy with mine. :)

Reactions: Spartan Drones
That is amazing! I know how difficult it is to get smooth footage w the 7X…but you nailed it:)
THIS…is the video to which nay-sayers of the 3x/7X quality should be pointed.
I smile every time I read posts from folks who don’t have a Mavic 3 pro because they say they’d never use the 3 and the 7.
I rarely use the hasselblad…much more creativity can be had w the 3 and 7.

And as demonstrated in your video, both figuratively and literally, one just doesn’t know what they’re missing if you don’t have the 3 and the 7!!

Great job!
Agreed

What a lovely sequence well done and brilliant for us lot where there are no caribou nor snow, nor mountains etc etc. Presume your back yard? I just caught a glimpse of a……domestic cat!

What a lovely sequence well done and brilliant for us lot where there are no caribou nor snow, nor mountains etc etc. Presume your back yard? I just caught a glimpse of a……domestic cat
If by "backyard" you mean a 2.5hr drive...yeah. In order to get the mountains in that light I had to leave in the dark 2.5 hrs ahead of time. The mountain shots were the plan for the day and the timing was perfect in that I got to a place to park along side the highway and threw up my drone and got those images. The caribou were just lucky, although very few people would have seen them as they were off in the distance and not at all visible. The dwarf birch just had some irregularity to them which got me to stop and send my drone out to look and see if it might be some caribou. Yep.... glad you enjoyed it.

Fantastic video, @akdrone thanks for sharing. Are they going into, coming out of, or in the middle of the rut?

Excellent - thanks for sharing - some beautiful sequences without any disturbance to the subject

good video and I noticed how stressed the animals where with your drome Presence I enjoyed that!,Kind of a grouchy and busy ole bull. Thanks for sharing

good video and I noticed how stressed the animals where with your drome Presence I enjoyed that!,Kind of a grouchy and busy ole bull. Thanks for sharing
That was a bit puzzling....you thought they were stressed with my drone ? and you enjoyed that? I feel pretty confident I didn't get my drone close enough to stress them. I stopped as soon as I thought they could even see it or hear it and it was quite a distance from them. Anyhoo...

Reactions: PhilJenkins
sorry didn,t mean for it to sound like they were really stressed actually oppisite I have been flying around elk and it was said as a pun the animals were at ease so they have been around drones or as you say they were a long way off , I had a small herd of elkI followed for a month and at first they got a little boggered around the third or forth time i flew over they just looked up and then ignored the drone they got used to it fairly quickly and those cows are still in the same area I,ll be more careful how i say things Sir the was national geographic shooting you did there ,very nice

Reactions: PhilJenkins
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure