DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Carrying Case for Mavic 2 Pro

Captainmistake

Reactions
Just got done doing a shoot for a three day festival and granted, it was pretty awesome BUT with the Lowepro bag I have my shoulders and upper back are killing me. Do any of you guys have a recommendation for a Mavic 2 Pro case that has wheels on it? Tried doing a search but couldn’t find anything specifically for it or known companies that I would trust

It's probably going to be tough (impossible?) to find a Mavic 2 case with wheels. Mavic 2 cases tend not to have wheels since they are so small. If you don't have any luck, here are some possible alternatives:

1) Use a case that has a customizable foam interior (like the Seahorse 920) where you pluck out the foam to make your own compartments.

2) Strap your Lowepro bag onto some type of wheeled luggage cart when you don't want to carry it on your back.

Last edited:
I have the fly more kit, so I just use the carrying bag that comes with that. It carries everything, I have 4 batteries so I carry one on the outside in a little bag where it won't get water on it or anything.

It's probably going to be tough (impossible?) to find a Mavic 2 case with wheels. Mavic 2 cases tend not to have wheels since they are so small. If you don't have any luck, here are some possible alternatives:

1) Use a case that has a customizable foam interior (like the Seahorse 920) where you pluck out the foam to make your own compartments.

View attachment 72302

2) Strap your Lowepro bag onto some type of wheeled luggage cart when you don't want to carry it on your back.

View attachment 72303
I use a case similar to this one and they are great, one very good plus is that you can put your bird in the case in it's flying state and not have to always be unfolding it as this always in time will create wear.

New guy here, but not new to flying. Just new to DJI drones. A case with wheels I doubt, but I purchased a rather nice case made in Germany by MC Cases. It holds a MP2, SC, 5 batteries rather simply or you can configure it to hold up to 9 batteries. It has storage underneath for a tablet and some smaller stuff, as well as the usual molded compartments up top for the fold up charger, cords, props, etc. I am rather happy with it so far. My other case is a GPC and that is for my Autel Evo. I like that case as well, but this case has more space for other things.

I'm a backpack type of guy bought this of Amazon and it's awesome plenty of room for many extras and less than 100 u.s

Attachments

• 1558057431075205429877.jpg
    1558057431075205429877.jpg
    564.5 KB · Views: 44
  • 15580575293751402620226.jpg
    15580575293751402620226.jpg
    613.2 KB · Views: 45
Just got done doing a shoot for a three day festival and granted, it was pretty awesome BUT with the Lowepro bag I have my shoulders and upper back are killing me. Do any of you guys have a recommendation for a Mavic 2 Pro case that has wheels on it? Tried doing a search but couldn’t find anything specifically for it or known companies that I would trust
The options like those presented by @msinger are likely the best for what you asked about.

Ya mine holds all that I only have 3 battery but 4to5 would be no prob

A 2 or 4 wheel "carry on" get foam and make your own compartments. Probably end up getting a LOT more in there or at least everything you have for the AC.
Only problem is if you need to go up a hillside or hike off road.
You know how much you need to bring and what conditions. Handle the worst case and everything is a piece of cake.
Added: Every suggestion is a good one

A 2 or 4 wheel "carry on" get foam and make your own compartments. Probably end up getting a LOT more in there or at least everything you have for the AC.
Only problem is if you need to go up a hillside or hike off road.
You know how much you need to bring and what conditions. Handle the worst case and everything is a piece of cake.
Added: Every suggestion is a good one
Get a pack frame and attach the case to it for hillsides, etc. I have one that accommodates my GoPro case perfectly.

I got a nice little PGY Tech Case that holds my drone and controller for $30 on Amazon. Actually very nice when I just want to carry the drone by itself but it's compact enough for me to put inside my camera bag.

I have after several years found the perfect setup for me. Allows me to have everything with me all in one spot. I use my old pilot flight bag, and purchased a bunch of different size cases, a AR Goggle case for Battery Charger, Nintendo DS cases, Mavic 2 cases 1-drone 1-battery 1-RC, and some others for cables, blades, lenses and others. Everything is protected and I never leave home with out something. Here is an example148B5378-7244-43E4-97E1-A8D440E64772.jpeg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661