DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Case for Mavic Pro

Spin

Reactions
Hi everyone, has anyone come across a nice quality case for the Mavic Pro that has the foam cut to store the Mavic in the ready to fly position-unfolded? So far all I'm finding are case the store it folded. Thanks for any heads up!

Why do you not want to transport the Mavic folded?

I was waiting for that question. Just my preference, even though they are rated to fold and unfold 5000 times before it wears out.

Try the geek app they have a lot accessories for the mavic seen some hard cases there

Wow that was quick, thanks..I like the foam but the case looks cheap. Could buy it for the foam and maybe fit it in a hard case...hummm

Yep. I bought the little $20 soft case off Ebay when I first got the Mavic and found a Pistol case at Academy Sports on Sale for $29 that the foam fit in perfectly . Now I have two cases for $50 :) I know they had several cases a little bigger so I'm sure something would fit .

EVA Hard Carry Case Storage Shoulder Bag Box Backpack For DJI Mavic Pro Drone | eBay

Flambeau Heavy-Duty 2-Handgun Case | Academy

Attachments

• Mavic case 3.jpg
    Mavic case 3.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 68
  • Mavic case 5.jpg
    Mavic case 5.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 69
The nanuk 920 is a very nice case! many colors too...Little much for me right now but you get what you pay for in general. Guess I could find a case with the little square foam pieces and make my own cut outs.

Reactions: Cgomez1978
The nanuk 920 is a very nice case! many colors too...Little much for me right now but you get what you pay for in general. Guess I could find a case with the little square foam pieces and make my own cut outs.
I did that, I didn't like it. It looked cheap and I bought another case.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greg190