Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Case recomendations

Sinister1

Reaction score
I own the Mavic 2 and just bought a smart remote for it, so I need to also get a new case to store everything in. I also have the fly more kit so I'll need room for the extra battery too. I think I would prefer a soft case but I'm looking for recommendations,. Thank you in advance.

ZX14-R

Reaction score
Brisbane (Northside), Queensland Australia
Google! :)

Sinister1

Reaction score
I know how to use a search, I was looking for recommendations from people who have the smart controller, there seems to be plenty to choose from for those using the original controller.. But thanks for your,,,, help?

theDRONEranger

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
I went extreme, bought the Pelican 1555, and had the foam customized. Costly, but effective! Only drawback that it is about 1inch all around too big for carry-on!

old man mavic

Fly safe,Fly responsibly,Fly happy
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
the thing with cases is the fact that there are so many types out there,and what suits your needs, might not be what someone else likes ,also there is price to be considered as well,it is really a case( no pun intended) of searching on the web, untill you find what you are happy with, and then you can ask ,if anyone has had experience of what you have chosen

Dakarenduro

Reaction score
I have found the Smatree cases to be pretty sturdy for a lot cheaper than the cost of a pelican case.

SMATREE HARDCASE

Reactions: old man mavic

theDRONEranger

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
got a pic?
Mavic Air
Controller
Spare Props
Filters
SD Card Case
Note Pad
Timer
MavMount w/iPad Mini 5 Holder
5x Batteries
Charging Base w/Cord
Additional Connector Cables
Landing Pad
iPad Mini 5
First Aid Tape

Design your own at:

Attachments

Skyflyer129

Reaction score
I just received a GPC case as an early Christmas gift for my M2P and smart controller. It was $129 but you might find some holiday sales. I hope that helps.
Blue skies from SoCal.

PointJoe

Reaction score
My Lykus is perfect ... holds M2P, SC, three or four batteries, still room left for filters, SD cards, card readers, etc. Extra cubby for iPad. Light weight, soft case, reasonable price. Amazon $57.00

Sinister1

Reaction score
Thanks for the recommendations I'll look into a couple of these. I like the idea of a soft case because of the extra storage in the top for cables, lenses and paperwork etc. I was looking at this one (attached). Has anyone tried it?
Screenshot_20191211-193526_Samsung Internet.jpg