DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Castlecraig, Cromarty Firth, Scotland

AlbionDrones

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
A short detour on our way north during the recent North Coast trip afforded the chance for a flight at the ruined Castlecraig, and given the glorious weather and snow lingering on the mountains - along with the Cromarty being fairly flat, well had to give it a go! This was the second stop of 4 on our trip north to spend Easter with friends, and as we are away to Drumnadrochit next week for a week I need to get them all processed and uploaded this week to clear my desk for hopefully lots more editing when we return...

All of your posts are amazing, great color and flying, edited well, with good choice of music.
Thank for the kind words Russ, I love being creative and making something I would be happy to watch - plus the drone gets me out of the house and dong some exercise, if by sharing the footage it encourages others or inspires someone, then it has been worthwhile...

Reactions: russpury
Beautiful! DJI Mini 3 Pro + MFK. What is MFK? A quick google search sent me to a perfume store and I have not heard of putting perfume on your drone.
Lol, typo on my part I think, should be FMK - Fly More Kit.. Sorry...

Thanks for the comment on the video though :)

Reactions: NOLADG
Love those Scottish ruins. So cool to think of all the history there. The prepped field next to it is an interesting contrast
Thanks, it was an interesting site, all the more given the stunning weather... Shame it is falling apart now, but I suppose the costs to rebuild / maintain would be huge...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eastoncrafter