DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Catching poachers ........

The eye in the sky.

Good catch.

Turn the video over to FWC. Even if they can't identify them from the video, I'm sure the local CO's will watch the video. If they ever catch the same guys poaching somewhere else, they can charge them with two incidents.

I really dislike poachers. I can't stand guys who trespass on private property to hunt illegally.

You need to quote to the post your asking, but if to the OP it clearly states that he is USA, FL. ;)
"Duh!" I said to myself. It was right there printed. Sorry. I run a Texas Ag Drone page. One more great agricultural use for a drone on the farm or ranch.

Ooh good catch (excuse the pun), you should have been hovering at 10 meters where they exited too, on video of course, then backed away and up as they left . . .?

Nice job, one of the main reasons I bought my drone was for property surveillance!!

Turn the video over to FWC. Even if they can't identify them from the video, I'm sure the local CO's will watch the video. If they ever catch the same guys poaching somewhere else, they can charge them with two incidents.

I really dislike poachers. I can't stand guys who trespass on private property to hunt illegally.

I can't stand those who trespass to do anything.. and once its trespassing whatever it is is illegal!

If any of you using your drone for surveillance or agriculture use are in Texas, please visit the Texas Ag Drone Enthusiasts Facebook site. We're trying to promote drone use in agriculture, on farms and ranches. The drone is great for checking cattle, water, forage, flooding, and well, like in this case, poaching or trespassing. The drone can go where even a four-wheeler can't go.

Is that really a sign on your driveway?
Yes, it is. We lost our home in the historic flood of 2011. Lived in the river bottoms. When we found a new place, I found this sign and knew I had to have it, lol. It has held up well. Of course, the machete is a personal touch, lol

If any of you using your drone for surveillance or agriculture use are in Texas, please visit the Texas Ag Drone Enthusiasts Facebook site. We're trying to promote drone use in agriculture, on farms and ranches. The drone is great for checking cattle, water, forage, flooding, and well, like in this case, poaching or trespassing. The drone can go where even a four-wheeler can't go.
And WAY stealthier also.

Yes, it is. We lost our home in the historic flood of 2011. Lived in the river bottoms. When we found a new place, I found this sign and knew I had to have it, lol. It has held up well. Of course, the machete is a personal touch, lol
LOVE IT nice job!

Where did you find the sign? Problem with the metal ones is they are only good for a year or two and then they fade to nothing!

Reactions: JMMath
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Inky