DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cedar Rapids, IA

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Fly safe and have fun!

Cedar Rapids IA here! We fly the Mavic Pro, Spark, and Yuneec Q500 Quad 4k. (Love my Q500)

Would love to meet other UAV flyers in the area!

Hello, am considering buying the Yuneec Q500, right now the pricing is incredible as these are discontinued. They first came out at $1200 and in my mind, that was way too high. What about support, parts, firmware upgrades, are they still supporting it? Thanks for any replies, love Iowa in summer, sweet corn days !

Hello, am considering buying the Yuneec Q500, right now the pricing is incredible as these are discontinued. They first came out at $1200 and in my mind, that was way too high. What about support, parts, firmware upgrades, are they still supporting it? Thanks for any replies, love Iowa in summer, sweet corn days !
Yes, the Q500 is an awesome bird! I take mine out EVERYTIME I go flying. I personally like the footage I get maybe a little more than the Mavic Pro.

I realize this thread is pretty old and inactive, but just wanted to add myself as a fellow CR pilot!

Would love to learn about your favorite spots in the area to fly and shoot. Personally I find myself out at Seminole Valley a lot, as it's close by, open area, and has some pretty views of the river and trees.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61