DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Center AF

TreeburnerCT

Reactions
Until recently I've had my C1 button set to Center Autofocus. However, after adding a second RC with the Cyclone antenna system the C1 button no longer resets autofocus to the center and it's no longer an option. What happened?

Thanks,
Joe

I still have not found a resolution to this problem and wanted to see if anybody else has come across this. Maybe it's because I have my Cyclone RC set up as a slave and the slave doesn't have access to the same settings the primary does? Or did everybody lose the ability to re-center the focus point with C1 back in September's update?

Thanks,
Joe

I still have not found a resolution to this problem and wanted to see if anybody else has come across this. Maybe it's because I have my Cyclone RC set up as a slave and the slave doesn't have access to the same settings the primary does? Or did everybody lose the ability to re-center the focus point with C1 back in September's update?

Thanks,
Joe

Still working for me after the update.
So i guess it have something to do with your setup.

Well I tried relinking my Cyclone antenna RC as primary and I still don't have "Center Autofocus" as an option for the C buttons, only Center Metering. Is there a way to unlink all RC's from the Mavic and then relink just the one?

Thanks,
Joe

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skyscansurveys