DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Central Florida flyer. Hello !!

New to to forum. Just joined. Old Yuneec 4K Q500 drone guy. Got tired of the fly aways and the large plastic drone.
Just recieved my new DJI Mavic Pro 2 and can’t wait to get this thing in the air.
Howdy from Wyoming @Drone Or Boat , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic 2 Pro, I love mine. Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hi
Where in Central Fl are you.....I am in Lake Wales.....live on golf course....no air ports within 5 miles...great place to fly.

Lakeland Florida, I get to fly with the Blue Angels when the fly-in is in town. LOL. Not really, I don't do much flying when that going on. Im just down the street. Heck, I'm not even sure if my Mavic will get air-born yet.

Lakeland Florida, I get to fly with the Blue Angels when the fly-in is in town. LOL. Not really, I don't do much flying when that going on. Im just down the street. Heck, I'm not even sure if my Mavic will get air-born yet.

We get the Blue Angels in Vero Beach every three years including this past Spring. Big temporary NFZ every time tho. My drone even refused to take off the day before the air show.

We have great view of SpaceX launches too (50 miles away). I'll post a video of that later this month

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Best regards and good luck,

Rob

Welcome to the forum. I'm in Nassau County Florida in a largely rural wooded area near Jacksonville Int. Airport. Great place to fly in a large expansive area outside the 5 mile raduis NFZ and being altitude restricted to 400 feet.

New to to forum. Just joined. Old Yuneec 4K Q500 drone guy. Got tired of the fly aways and the large plastic drone.
Just recieved my new DJI Mavic Pro 2 and can’t wait to get this thing in the air.

Welcome to the site. I’m located in s. Lakeland area as well. If there is anything I can help you with or if you wanna meet up and go fly let me know..

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair