DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

CGI and editing

To me, this looks commercially available plug ins or effects that you can just drag into your time line in Premiere or After Effects? More or less like the actual Hollywood explosions. Just put the witch n another layer, and the explosions dragged in on another layer?

The DJI video is not very good for performing special effects. The best special effects require a 4:4:4 color space where you have a color pixel for every lumminous value. All DJI Drones record video in the 4:2:2 color space to reduce the file size and bit rate required. The result is for every 4 luminous values you get only one color value.

The DJI video is not very good for performing special effects. The best special effects require a 4:4:4 color space where you have a color pixel for every lumminous value. All DJI Drones record video in the 4:2:2 color space to reduce the file size and bit rate required. The result is for every 4 luminous values you get only one color value.
You and Dale are no fun at all ;)

To me, this looks commercially available plug ins or effects that you can just drag into your time line in Premiere or After Effects? More or less like the actual Hollywood explosions. Just put the witch n another layer, and the explosions dragged in on another layer?
Yeah I agree , I used to be with it too , then they changed what it is , and what it is , is now just strange and scary .
Thanks for watching though !

Definitely different.
I started out just playing with the free CGI that the Microsoft app (photo) offers and patched together a short story. What I would like to see is someone with Drive and Talent Film with a story in mind then add CGI to make a complete vision / film / move
It could be great if the right person or people worked on it. don't you think ?

Would be fun, although I think this was done by an anti-drone person. It shows the flying object destroying ground objects and setting them on fire. :cool: Thanks for sharing.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miguelmas