DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Chances of Asteroid Mode for Mavic Pro?

I am guessing it would be a slim chance because as it would give DJI more leverage on consumers to upgrade to the Mavic Air
I do not think that the Air could or should be considdered to be an "upgrade"...

I remember when MP owners were upset about the new modes that the new Spark got, that the MP didn't have. Whether DJI was answering the demands from MP owners, or it was their plan all along, they eventually updated the MP with all of the modes the Spark had.

Based on what happened in the past, I'm fairly certain MP owners will eventually see their MP updated with the extra modes that the MA has. Now will the Spark get it? That to me is the bigger question. The way I see it, DJI doesn't have to update the Spark, because it is supposed to be a lesser model.

I remember when MP owners were upset about the new modes that the new Spark got, that the MP didn't have. Whether DJI was answering the demands from MP owners, or it was their plan all along, they eventually updated the MP with all of the modes the Spark had..

Before my Mavic days, when I got it it had the modes but yes you may be right.

The way I see it, DJI doesn't have to update the Spark, because it is supposed to be a lesser model.

Is it a lesser model?, bear in mind that their hasnt been any new spark models, the Air is classed as a Mavic model not a spark model.

Mavic Pro is more expensive than Mavic Air should at least have the same features! ...

Please DJI puts asteroid mode in Mavic Pro.

Reactions: bodrum7
So one year down the road it seems the MP will never get that mode :-(

Yeah, I couldn't believe it. Apparently a "Pro" doesn't hold any weight.

Kinda like cell phones;
You buy a high end phone and two years later it's obsolete!

I love my MP !!!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redcircle