DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Changing Flight Mode

Dbez1

107 Pilot
Premium Pilot
Reactions
I’m flying a MA2 and running v 1.3.1. I used to be able to just touch the “normal” in the upper left corner to change to sport or cinne mode. This morning I tried everything and it didn’t work. I can’t find my answer on uTube or in the manual (it’s probably there and I just missed it), but I’m sure one of you can help me. Thanks in advance.

LOL. Don't be too hard on yourself. I also just moved up from the Mini 1 to the MA2 and we definitely have some reacquainting to do.
Yeah but “if it was a snake, it woulda bit me”. Next time I have a question, I’m just going to PM you so I don’t embarrass myself in front of the whole world ?.

Yeah but “if it was a snake, it woulda bit me”. Next time I have a question, I’m just going to PM you so I don’t embarrass myself in front of the whole world ?.
You shouldn't feel embarrassed, someone who doesn't make a mistake
isn't doing much.

Reactions: RMS001
How dumb do I feel right now!!! I recently moved up from a MM and it’s right in front of my face??. Thanks.
Still wondering how I could miss that!
Not dumb at all. You actually make me feel good as a new drone pilot. I wondered "why doesn't he just use the slider on the RC." When I saw StatonZ's reply I said to myself "Cool I know something!"

Last edited by a moderator:
That feeling you get when you cut your AC on and you forgot to take the gimbal cover off....OMG....Brain farts happen sometimes.....

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan