DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Charger

How is this possible?
Usualy it charges only one battery at once.
But today i put three batteries on charger, one is on standby but other two started charging simultaneously. And fully charged.

3 is not "more than 4" like he asked...

There's that triple, a quadruple has now been announced, but he'll still need multiple for "more than 4".

FS Stop has a 4 battery parallel charger coming out soon. I have one or order

Charging Hub For DJI Mavic 2 Drone
battery charger.jpg

is this true
Intelligent charging management,4 in 1 charger can charge four battery once timezoom charger1.jpg

Last edited:
3 is not "more than 4" like he asked...

There's that triple, a quadruple has now been announced, but he'll still need multiple for "more than 4".
how about this for mavic 2 zoom zoom charger1.jpg Intelligent charging management,4 in 1 charger can charge four battery once time.only $14.00

The one for the Spark has a custom AC adapter, but the one you posted (with no link to check the specs) is pictured with the M2 original charger. If the original M2 charger is used it cannot technically charge significantly faster than 4 times what the time for one battery is with the original charger, even if it charges several at the same time.

I know this is an old thread, but ...

61uscBYOQvL._SL1500_.jpg

I've ordered the Energen DroneMax M221A for the Mavic 2 - 3 in parallel with voltage and current display. Will do a mini-review when it arrives. I've got 3 batteries that have been sitting at 50% for the last two months. $49 at the big A

I bought this one and it’s working great so far ... don’t think there’s any out there that charge 4 or more...

b9f6d456a8a921d70a14be61b75d1165.jpg

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osmunda