DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Charging hubsmavic2 need advice on amazon third party brands

Arce101

Reactions
Does anyone own any amazon multi chargers I’m picking up a new battery today and thinking of getting a chargeing hub to charge them does anyone own one and does it charge as well as the single charger any recommendations

Reactions: Thomas B
In that case go with what Brett says, you can’t go wrong with the DJI charging hub, I only got the multi charger so I can get back out faster as it charges 3 batteries, the tablet & controller at the same time.

Yea I might need to get that later right now I’m trying to build up my battery collection I got two so far

This is what I use for my M2 and I have gotten 4 charges on batteries with 25% remaining and still had one light left on the charger base. I have one of these in Spark, Mavic Air and Mavic 2 versions. Check reviews and videos, love mine.

At the cost of one battery it lets me run three batteries like I had seven and that's running off its own battery, No need to worry about a power source to charge batteries in the field. Both batteries charge at the same time, even when recharging the charger. And there is a USB port for charging other accessories.

Amazon.com: Smatree Mavic 2 Pro 148Wh Portable Charging Station High Speed Docking Compatible for DJI Mavic 2 Pro/Mavic 2 Zoom Drone Intelligent Flight Battery: Gateway

This is what I use for my M2 and I have gotten 4 charges on batteries with 25% remaining and still had one light left on the charger base. I have one of these in Spark, Mavic Air and Mavic 2 versions. Check reviews and videos, love mine.

At the cost of one battery it lets me run three batteries like I had seven and that's running off its own battery, No need to worry about a power source to charge batteries in the field. Both batteries charge at the same time, even when recharging the charger. And there is a USB port for charging other accessories.

Amazon.com: Smatree Mavic 2 Pro 148Wh Portable Charging Station High Speed Docking Compatible for DJI Mavic 2 Pro/Mavic 2 Zoom Drone Intelligent Flight Battery: Gateway

Those are great if you don’t have any other way to charge the batteries in the field or you need to charge all the batteries simultaneously for some reason. I would like one but I wouldn’t want it to be my only and primary charger though.

I like using the DJI charging hub in my house cause I can just put them on a night and they are all charged up the next morning and they charge at a nice slow rate to maximize battery lifetime. The charging hub has a intelligent function as well as on the battery so there’s that double safety net.

On the other hand I have a fast charger for the car which charges 1 battery at 6 amps or two batteries at 4 amps each. At 6 amps I can charge a battery pretty darn quick. It’s not the greatest thing in the world to charge those batteries that quick but if I need to at least I know I can.

Reactions: Arce101

Now that's something to put on my shopping list

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jlhdez