DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cheap 128Gb SanDisk Extreme Pro MicroSD cards on Amazon UK

dannybgoode

Reactions
Apologies if this isn’t the right place to post this but just seen Amazon are doing 128Gb Extreme Pro cards for £25 - limited time offer.

Supplied and fulfilled by Amazon direct so highly unlikely to be fake...

SanDisk Extreme Pro 128 GB microSDXC Memory Card + SD Adapter with A2 App Performance + Rescue Pro Deluxe 170 MB/s Class 10, UHS-I, U3, V30 https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07G3H5RBT/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_HU4zDbA2C9ME8

I took advantage of this deal last weekend. Card has arrived and certainly looks legit. Haven’t been able to put it in my MP2 for a test run yet but I’m sure it will be more than up to the job. Bargain for £25!

Reactions: dannybgoode
Apologies if this isn’t the right place to post this but just seen Amazon are doing 128Gb Extreme Pro cards for £25 - limited time offer.

Supplied and fulfilled by Amazon direct so highly unlikely to be fake...

SanDisk Extreme Pro 128 GB microSDXC Memory Card + SD Adapter with A2 App Performance + Rescue Pro Deluxe 170 MB/s Class 10, UHS-I, U3, V30 https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07G3H5RBT/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_HU4zDbA2C9ME8

I took advantage of this deal, I immediately ordered 2 pieces! Thanks, best regards

Reactions: dannybgoode
So what exactly is the differnce between the Sandisk Extreme Pro 100MB/s Extreme @ 160MB/s and Extreme Plus, read speed not mentioned on Amazon, apart from just that? They are all very similar prices

So what exactly is the differnce between the Sandisk Extreme Pro 100MB/s Extreme @ 160MB/s and Extreme Plus, read speed not mentioned on Amazon, apart from just that? They are all very similar prices

The short answer is the Pro is faster than the Plus although it's not very clear as they're advertising speeds as 'up to', here's the two product pages:

The hierarchy as I understand it is from fastest to slowest (of these card types):

Extreme Pro > Extreme Plus > Extreme > Ultra

Incidentally I hate modern naming as instead of calling them slow, medium, fast, superfast they need to make them all sound great so it's not clear what the order is. I bought a piece of software badged as the ultimate edition and then found it was actually the super basic version.

The short answer is the Pro is faster than the Plus although it's not very clear as they're advertising speeds as 'up to', here's the two product pages:

The hierarchy as I understand it is from fastest to slowest (of these card types):

Extreme Pro > Extreme Plus > Extreme > Ultra

Incidentally I hate modern naming as instead of calling them slow, medium, fast, superfast they need to make them all sound great so it's not clear what the order is. I bought a piece of software badged as the ultimate edition and then found it was actually the super basic version.

and yet Amazon lists the Extreme Pro as having a write speed of 100MB/s on this page if you scroll down to the comparisons https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07G3H5RBT/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_HU4zDbA2C9ME8?tag=phanpilo-21

Reactions: OnTheRopes

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada