DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cheap Android Tablet for Mavic

You could get a set of S clips made these work.. 3D printed.. Try PM member BDOG he makes these , and very helpful . You can but ask...cheers.

If your looking for bang for the buck, I recommend the Samsung Galaxy Tab A (2016) 7". I picked one up on cyber Monday for $59. It fits in the controller and so far has worked awesome....

Can you post a pic of it in the controller? Are you running DJI Go App or DJI Go 4?

I have a very small case and I have always used Apple products, but the iPad mini is about .250 too big and this size fits the size I need.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Can you post a pic of it in the controller? Are you running DJI Go App or DJI Go 4?

I have a very small case and I have always used Apple products, but the iPad mini is about .250 too big and this size fits the size I need.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots
Here you go....I have run both apps without any issues but am sticking with the GO app until all of the bugs on the GO 4 app get resolved.

110632mltzslixluinuaiz.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: zapufast
Nvidia shield is a fantastic device. I have one but have not used it yet. Too many reported issues with android stuff.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

iPad need to have cellular version which is like 100.00 extra).

Internet not needed but will make it easier for maps and other things on the fly. And internet maybe wifi for you or cellular if you can afford or have the use to pay per month.

I have internet on my smartphone. I should be able to tether my non-cellular Ipad2 mini to my hotspot on my cellphone, right?

Reactions: Pepermz
Nividia shield at Canada Computers, I was in the store yesterday & they had at least 6 Shields.
I;ve dedicated my shield to P3A, following a lead on here, I bought the Acer iconia one, for $89.00 at Canada Computers & it runs the Mavic perfectly, no lags no drop outs so far, in 6 flights. Make sure you get the Acer with the MedTek processor, models 770-780 I think both have it.
Only issue is I could only get the Acer 7" tablet in white!
Tight squeeze, but does fit in Mavic RC, the fellow who turned me on to the Acer,(David?) did some trimming to the RC "teeth" to make it fit perfectly,

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bmo4