DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cheap DJI Mavic Clone That doesn't suck!

PaulArcher

Reactions
Hey there, guys!

This one is really cheap! It's a beginner drone at about $50 for which I didn't have great expectations, but...
I discovered it flies very stable (has altitude hold) and the wide angle 720p camera takes some great video (for the price at least).

Here's a video review I made on it:

I say this is perfect for kids but even better for adults that want a mavic but don't quite have the cash for it, lol.

Btw, the drone comes with 3 batteries at that price... pretty neat.

Have you found any better chinese copies so far?

Is It the nymph form of Mavic? lol
But it seems really good for $50. Like you said it would be great for those kids who want a real Mavic.

Btw nice skin. Did you bought it or is a home made art?

Thank you! I bought my skin... I wish I knew how to make it so cool... or have the time for it lol.

Reactions: Mr. RTH
I got this for my son for Christmas. It’s a fun little quad to fly in the house when the weather is too lousy to go outside. He is excited to be just like dad.

Terrible outside, but fun in the house or garage! Very durable, as I crashed it 5 times in the wind a

I got this for my son for Christmas. It’s a fun little quad to fly in the house when the weather is too lousy to go outside. He is excited to be just like dad.
I really can't think of a better use to it!
Terrible outside, but fun in the house or garage! Very durable, as I crashed it 5 times in the wind a
I used it on wind and it's not so easy to pilot, but if there's not much wind I could pilot it very stable.
View attachment 28691 Got one lest week, flew it outside with no problems in zero wind. trimmed it sat thumbs off within one foot.
Glad you like it, My mavic is an orange and yours is a lemon... we should make some drone juice... badum-ttsss

Reactions: colinfowler
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada