DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cheap fast charger with 4 ports

That seems to be the case for all wall chargers.

I can verify by direct experience the 200W 4-port that I have and plugs directly into the wall will put out 100W on two ports simultaneously.

In my experience the power figure to pay attention to is the claimed overall output. Anker wouldn't call it a 67W charger if it could output 130W. Also, if it had a 130W capacity, it would be foolish not to support 100W on at least one port, but that's certainly not a hard and fast rule, of course.

It seems to me that all signs point to Anker characterizing their PD chargers in a slightly different, more confusing way.

Reactions: GadgetGuy
Be aware that accuracy varies with these power display cables. I have experience with Mcdodo – so inaccurate it's worthless – and WOTOBEUS, consistently accurate to around 2%.

The WOTOBEUS cables have generally been the most expensive on Amazon, when they there about $20 for a 6 footer, however I found another supplier a few months ago for $9, picked up 4.

Can't find the supplier yet with a light search, I'll keep looking.

Completely new to all this exciting stuff. Was hoping to charge the air 3 battery pack a bit faster. We picked a Mopie GaN 4Port speedport 120 fast charger. 100.00 bucks. Before 3 c ports and 1 USB-A port. Also have mini pro 3. Was hoping this could take care of the charging. However do not want to damage the batteries. Will this be okay. Thank you

Completely new to all this exciting stuff. Was hoping to charge the air 3 battery pack a bit faster. We picked a Mopie GaN 4Port speedport 120 fast charger. 100.00 bucks. Before 3 c ports and 1 USB-A port. Also have mini pro 3. Was hoping this could take care of the charging. However do not want to damage the batteries. Will this be okay. Thank you
Yes, you'll be fine.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas