DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Checkin' in from sunny AZ

roaddawg

Reactions
Brand new to drones, just picked up a Mavic Mini, literally, as the UPS delivery man did not want to get out of his truck and just tossed the box out the door into the driveway before speeding away. Who knows, maybe he was jealous he wasn't getting a new toy or didn't like the fact he had to drive down a rough dirt road in rural AZ. Anyways, already charged the batteries (fly more combo) and did some test flights, inside and out. Great fun and I am sure I will be asking questions and looking for advice and recommendations.

Planning on it. Makes me wonder if he didn't say something already. Shortly after the package was delivered I received an email about Covid 19 concerns and "contactless" delivery.
All my packages from UPS, Amazon, and Fedex continue to be delivered to my door... anyway, Fly On!

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to the forums - a lot of good info here. So, take a look around and hope you enjoy some of the fine photography and information posted by the members.

Also, if you haven't done so yet, consider getting the AirMap and KittyHawk apps. I also suggest this Visualize it: See FAA UAS Data on a Map

Interesting "handle" name you have. On one of the other forums (non drone related) I subscribe to "roaddawg" is a membership level and some of the members are from AZ

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum from the beautiful woods of Maine!
Your really going to love that little guy, it’s a great device to start this hobby with.
Practice maneuvers slowly and build up your confidence before using the Sport mode!

Welcome to the forums - a lot of good info here. So, take a look around and hope you enjoy some of the fine photography and information posted by the members.

Also, if you haven't done so yet, consider getting the AirMap and KittyHawk apps. I also suggest this Visualize it: See FAA UAS Data on a Map

Interesting "handle" name you have. On one of the other forums (non drone related) I subscribe to "roaddawg" is a membership level and some of the members are from AZ
Would custom motorcycles be involved in that one?

Welcome to the forum from the beautiful woods of Maine!
Your really going to love that little guy, it’s a great device to start this hobby with.
Practice maneuvers slowly and build up your confidence before using the Sport mode!
Any snow yet? Been to Maine on several occasions. Usually just a hop over the border to Kittery Trading Post, but Portland, Bangor, Sebago and few other places...Got some "Maniac" friends. Can't get theah from heah....

Welcome to the forum! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d