DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Checking in from Canada's capital

ELAM

Reactions
Hey there. Picked up a Mavic Pro about a month ago and have been pretty happy with it. Still learning the ropes.

Initially I had an issue with it drifting either right or left after going forward for about 20 meters, but I think I've since isolated the issue to being in Stick Mode 3 instead of the default 2. No amount of calibrating anything would fix it. Might either be a software thing, or an issue with my left stick.

Anyway, looking forward to getting more out of it and discovering new angles.

Cheers.

Hey there. Picked up a Mavic Pro about a month ago and have been pretty happy with it. Still learning the ropes.

Initially I had an issue with it drifting either right or left after going forward for about 20 meters, but I think I've since isolated the issue to being in Stick Mode 3 instead of the default 2. No amount of calibrating anything would fix it. Might either be a software thing, or an issue with my left stick.

Anyway, looking forward to getting more out of it and discovering new angles.

Cheers.
Howdy from Wyoming @ELAM , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopters.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Pro, Fly safe and have fun!

Thanks all! This site has already been invaluable in helping me research my initial issues with my MP. Looking forward to contributing. :)

Cheers.

It's less tricky than you think. There's 3 airports to consider, 2 helipads and the parliament buildings. The rest of it you just accept the warning in the Go4 app and you're good to go (assuming you also follow the restrictions).

Reactions: mad monkey
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair