DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Checking in from frigid Minnesota

Frickster

Reactions
Hello fellow pilots, checking in from frigid Minnesota. I bought my Mavic Air about a month ago and haven't had much of a chance to fly it in the last week because of the Sub-Zero temps! I flew it a little when I first got it and really enjoyed it. I'm looking forward to warmer weather to get more time in the cockpit.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup.

Reactions: Mavic Pro Platinum
Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Also. please take a minute and enter your location on your profile. It will better help us to help you. Here is a link on how to update your location:

Please update your locations! Its so easy to do...

Best regards and good luck,

Rob

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hello fellow pilots, checking in from frigid Minnesota. I bought my Mavic Air about a month ago and haven't had much of a chance to fly it in the last week because of the Sub-Zero temps! I flew it a little when I first got it and really enjoyed it. I'm looking forward to warmer weather to get more time in the cockpit.

I think that you may be missing out on one of the really useful drone activities in the land of permafrost. That activity is jigging for crappie through the ice using your drone to do the work while you sip brandy to stay alive. Using your drone to jig will do much to enhance your flying skills.:D

I think that you may be missing out on one of the really useful drone activities in the land of permafrost. That activity is jigging for crappie through the ice using your drone to do the work while you sip brandy to stay alive. Using your drone to jig will do much to enhance your flying skills.:D
I took it on the lake with me the day after i bought it but no jigging with it

Brrr, keep warm and welcome to the forum :cool:

Welcome to the forum![emoji16]

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Omni_Aerial