DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Checking in from Hattiesburg MS

AirBoudreaux

Reactions
Just joined and wanted to drop a line. Just starting up my own business servicing anyone from East Texas, to the Florida panhandle! Flying 2 aircraft currently. Air 2S and Matrice 30T. Still have a Phantom 3, but shes starting to lag behind! Anyway, I figured this would be a good place to get familiar with. Seems like this place has a plethora of knowledge and experience. I’m going to need help!

Thanks for having me!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Just joined and wanted to drop a line. Just starting up my own business servicing anyone from East Texas, to the Florida panhandle! Flying 2 aircraft currently. Air 2S and Matrice 30T. Still have a Phantom 3, but shes starting to lag behind! Anyway, I figured this would be a good place to get familiar with. Seems like this place has a plethora of knowledge and experience. I’m going to need help!

Thanks for having me!
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

welcome to the forum ,you might want to take a look at the commercial drone pilots forum as well

Thanks for having me!
Welcome from the South in Savannah, GA.
I hope you find a ton of helpful info here to get your business going!!

Good Luck!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Just starting up my own business servicing anyone from East Texas, to the Florida panhandle! Flying 2 aircraft currently. Air 2S

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

Below is the link to all of the downloads offered by DJI for the Mavic Air 2s, including the User Manual.

After you read the Manual, read it again, you will be surprised what you missed the first time and you will be better prepared for that first "scary moment…"

Happy Droning…

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000