DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Checking in from Washington DC area

RDG_RCR

Reactions
My first drone should be delivered tomorrow, and I can't wait! I ordered a refurbished Mavic Pro. I was trying to wait for the platinum, but we have a trip to upstate NY later on this month and I want some time to learn this thing. First flight will take place in Cape May, NJ as we are going to visit friends this weekend. Automotive photography is my specialty and I look forward to seeing what I can do with this new tool! I understand that living in this area can make it difficult to fly though. Can't wait to start learning and providing content!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Reactions: RDG_RCR
My first drone should be delivered tomorrow, and I can't wait! I ordered a refurbished Mavic Pro. I was trying to wait for the platinum, but we have a trip to upstate NY later on this month and I want some time to learn this thing. First flight will take place in Cape May, NJ as we are going to visit friends this weekend. Automotive photography is my specialty and I look forward to seeing what I can do with this new tool! I understand that living in this area can make it difficult to fly though. Can't wait to start learning and providing content!
Howdy from Wyoming RDG_RCR, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Thanks for the welcome!! I just checked my tracking and the Mavic has arrived! I can't wait to get off of work and pick it up. I won't be able to fly until tomorrow, soo that means I'm pretty much not sleepy tonight.

Reactions: LuvMyTJ
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jlhdez