DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Louisiana Checking In Here (NOLA Area)

Bo Jangalz

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Good Morning All,

I used to fly a Phantom 4P4 V2 but now have received my first Mavic 3 Classic and figured I would jump into this group and see what is going on in the area. I do have my Part 107 for some time now and have worked a little in creating Digital Twins and completing inspections of Residental and Commercial Properties.

I am always looking to expand my experience and find some great views to capture.

v/r,
Bo

Hello from the Crossroads of America Bo Jangalz

Nice to meet you Bo. 🤝

Welcome to the Forum. 😎

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum.
Please and do be sure you have read our guidelines.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Hello and welcome! I had my A2S with me when I spent some time on the Northshore last summer. I had to go to the city to big Ochner for a procedure and afterwards thought "hey I'll fly from the top level of the parking garage". Of course security came and politely explained that it was on private property and asked me to move on. No problem. The view of the river and the CBD was pretty neat from there. I wanted to fly closer to the CBD but didn't really know of a good spot to fly from.

Attachments

• 20210721_DJI_A2S_00518.JPG
    20210721_DJI_A2S_00518.JPG
    8.5 MB · Views: 5
I used to fly a Phantom 4P4 V2 but now have received my first Mavic 3 Classic and figured I would jump into this group and see what is going on in the area. I do have my Part 107 for some time now
Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

In case you do not have this… Below is the link to all of the downloads offered by DJI for the Mavic 3, including the User Manual.

After you read the Manual, read it again, you will be surprised what you missed the first time and you will be better prepared for that first "scary moment…"

Happy Droning…

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odnicokev