DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Checking In From Rhode Island

TBird78

Reactions
Hello everyone. Checking in from southern Rhode Island. I'm not new to drones, but am new to the Mavic 3 & RC Pro. I finally upgraded from my Phantom 1 Pro as she was a dinosaur. Wished I waited a bit longer as I would have bought the Pro version, oh well. I mostly use it for recreational photography, but I would also like to utilize it for my business. I was hoping it could be used for mapping our 50+ acre property. Both to visually document 1500ft of beach erosion, and to possibly keep track of the 377 seasonal cottages and alterations and changes made to them. Any information or advice regarding these two areas of concern would be greatly appreciated. TIA

Attachments

• IMG_4085.jpeg
    IMG_4085.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 11
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Checking in from southern Rhode Island. I'm not new to drones, but am new to the Mavic 3

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

Below is the link to all of the downloads offered by DJI for the Mavic 3, including the User Manual.

After you read the Manual, read it again, you will be surprised what you missed the first time and you will be better prepared for that first "scary moment…"

Safe Flying…

Hello from the Crossroads of America TBird78.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Hello everyone. Checking in from southern Rhode Island. I'm not new to drones, but am new to the Mavic 3 & RC Pro. I finally upgraded from my Phantom 1 Pro as she was a dinosaur. Wished I waited a bit longer as I would have bought the Pro version, oh well. I mostly use it for recreational photography, but I would also like to utilize it for my business. I was hoping it could be used for mapping our 50+ acre property. Both to visually document 1500ft of beach erosion, and to possibly keep track of the 377 seasonal cottages and alterations and changes made to them. Any information or advice regarding these two areas of concern would be greatly appreciated. TIA
Welcome to the forum the Colorado Rocky Mountains! Happy and safe flying!

Welcome to the forum! I flew for a company last year that used the RC Pro. Fell in love with it! The M3 Air seemed a bit like a cross between my M2P and my mini2 but great drone overall, IMO. Cheers!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas