DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Checking in to say hello.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to the forum. You will find all sorts of support and helpful advice. We look forward to seeing your part of the world.

Welcome to our forum, from Hauptmann, inTexas!

You'll find that the Mini almost flies itself. This can lead to overconfidence. Try to be conservative at first, and expand your horizons gradually. The Mini, at only 249 grams, doesn't handle wind as well as the heavier drones do. On windy days, it's best to fly the Mini so that you have a tail wind on the way back.

Read your manual, and practice using "Find My Drone". Chances are you'll crash and perhaps lose your drone. Don't wait 'til that happens to try to learn under stress in less than ideal conditions. We have several fellow Pennsylvanians among our membership, and over 120,000 more from around the world who will help you learn your new hobby. Ask for help when you need it. Share your work when you can!

Glad you've joined us!

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Mavic_Mini/20200212/Mavic_Mini_User_Manual_v1.0_EN.pdf

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Back in February i visited my parents in Boynton Beach FL. I took one of my M1P's with me. My father thought it was amazing and enjoyed when we flew it. His birthday (he will be 92) is coming up in November. I am thinking of buying him a mini. Any thoughts?

I had a Vision2+ when it first came out and life got in the way and now it's outdated, so I just bought a Mavic Mini a couple of weeks ago. Enjoying it so far, but I can always learn more from this forum.

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland BBQ GURU.

I'm still learning myself thanks to the great people here.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Back in February i visited my parents in Boynton Beach FL. I took one of my M1P's with me. My father thought it was amazing and enjoyed when we flew it. His birthday (he will be 92) is coming up in November. I am thinking of buying him a mini. Any thoughts?
why not age is no barrier as long as he is happy i am sure you will help him good luck

Welcome from Chicago the Windy City.
I am not one to celebrating birthdays, as I get older. But, buying a 92 year old man a drone is a great idea. I am not, that old but really enjoy all my drones.

I had a Vision2+ when it first came out and life got in the way and now it's outdated, so I just bought a Mavic Mini a couple of weeks ago. Enjoying it so far, but I can always learn more from this forum.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Mini, Fly safe and have fun!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan