DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Checking in

Pothole

Reactions
hi all just checking in. Been flying a Phantom 3s and using the Phantom pilots forum. Today I have ordered a Mavic Pro.
Located in Kent Uk

Reactions: FL1H1 and dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Reactions: Pothole
Welcome from Canada to Mavic Pilots!
And enjoy your stay here, there is a wealth of information to be had so take your time and look around and enjoy reading all the great stuff you can do with your Mavic, :) Feel free to ask any questions you may have and remember the search tool is a great resource to see who may have had a similar issue or may offer a great tip.
Enjoy your day and happy flying :)

Hi. New user here from Massachusetts. My MA is on the FedEx truck so I'mm sure I'll have some questions in the coming days. This site is a great resource so thanks to all who contribute and make it happen.
Mike

hi all just checking in. Been flying a Phantom 3s and using the Phantom pilots forum. Today I have ordered a Mavic Pro.
Located in Kent Uk
Howdy from Wyoming @Pothole , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Located in Kent Uk
Hi from Northampton. Me, I didn't realise what I had around me till I got a drone, rivers, lakes, country houses and estates, castles, castle ruins, old Mills, the list is seemingly endless.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Had hoped my mavic would have arrived today but unfortunately not. Just trying to work out how much to sell my Phantom for.
Safety wise, work put me through a 4 day course earlier this year where I was flying the inspire and mavic. At work we currently have an inspire and soon to be getting a mavic and a Matrice

So I’m starting off well, the mavic I paid for appeared to being sold fraudulently however I have managed to get my money back and ordered another one today

Reactions: FL1H1
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy that new Mavic Pro, fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andrefu