DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cheers from the land of Skyline Chili!

apexx616

Reactions
Greetings everyone - Dave from Cincinnati area of Ohio. I've been flying planes, light 3D helis, drones, FPV mild freestyle, and finally bought my Mavic Pro. I've been watching this bird for a long time, can't wait to get it in the air. Loading all the firmware updates now, and will hopefully maiden today. Looking forward to sharing some great information with the group!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Reactions: apexx616
Welcome to DronePilots newest forum :)

Unfortunately, no one outside of Cincinnati is going to get the Skyline reference! haha

Just south of you here in beautiful Lexington. I'm up that way fairly often if ever interested in getting out.

Cheers,

Greetings everyone - Dave from Cincinnati area of Ohio. I've been flying planes, light 3D helis, drones, FPV mild freestyle, and finally bought my Mavic Pro. I've been watching this bird for a long time, can't wait to get it in the air. Loading all the firmware updates now, and will hopefully maiden today. Looking forward to sharing some great information with the group!

Hey Dave, I'm also from Cincy and awaiting delivery of my mavic pro. You'll have to let me know if you find any great spots to fly.

-Al

Updates completed. Went through the training simulators on the DJI Go app, and reviewed all the DJI Mavic training videos on YouTube. I have to tell you, more controls and options than I had expected. My FPV bird you just launch and fly, the Mavic is far more sophisticated. Pretty strong winds, I launched at the parking lot at work to ensure I had an open and private area. Flew beautifully, very easy to fly, and was far more stable in the wind than I had expected. I'm very impressed so far!

Thanks for the warm welcome, glad to be a part of the group - and good to see some that got the Skyline chili reference!!

Dave

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan