DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Chernobyl

Sitting here taking a break from playing an old favorite S.T.A.L.K.E.R Call of Pripyat. Decided to check out Last week's most popular topics and see your post. Freaky!

Awesome job:cool:

Very interesting! Its sad to think what happened there, a lot of innocent people died trying to put out the reactor fires and they are still having issues trying to seal it off from the elements.

Reactions: warburtonc
Spasiba. The music Vichnaya Pamyat from the Chernobyl Album was perfect.

Last edited:
All,

I wanted to share a video I put together from my trip to Chernobyl this past July. It's seven minutes and shot with my Mavic 2 Pro. Amazing experience! I'm rather new to post processing video so ANY feedback and/or criticism would be greatly appreciated. Shot with a Mavic 2 Pro.

Chris

Very nicely done indeed, and great choice of original location to fly a drone too ! Hope you stayed safe away from those nasty radiations though. Thumbswayup Thumbswayup Thumbswayup :cool:

All,

I wanted to share a video I put together from my trip to Chernobyl this past July. It's seven minutes and shot with my Mavic 2 Pro. Amazing experience! I'm rather new to post processing video so ANY feedback and/or criticism would be greatly appreciated. Shot with a Mavic 2 Pro.

Chris
Really nice job Chris... you obviously have a cinematic sensibility the dips to black, the slow movement and the music is gorgeous it also helps to tell the story of the tragedy... 100%
from me - great job! Did you need any special permissions to fly in the area...?
Cheers,
Steve

All,

Chris
Beautiful, haunting video. Thank you.

All,

Chris
@warburtonc

Thanks for sharing. I enjoyed the visuals. The music was a nice touch. Reminded me of my time in Russia.

Spasibo is thank. Spasiba is thank you. Just in case you need to speak Russian in the near future :)

поблагодарить = Thank
благодарю вас = Thank you

In any case it is a very good video.

Last edited:
Not trying to start WW III but spasibo is pronounced spa-see-bah

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member