DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Chiang Mai Thailand Hobby Shop

Former Member

Reactions
Im just passing along a good source for DJI parts and drones in Thailand. It's called Chiang Mai RC Aircraft, and I used to go there all the time when I flew fixed wing and helis.

You can call them at +66 82 325 2355 if you speak a little Thai, but they also speak a little English. They sell whole birds, parts and do repairs as well. They will ship if you prepay, as is usual in Thailand.

https://www.facebook.com/ChiangmaiRC/

I know there are a few shops in Bangkok and Udon as well, but IM not up to date on those.

Living in Chiang Mai and owning a Mavic 2 Zoom, I can agree. Den and Wew are 2 wonderful human beings. Honest, a lot on stock and good prices. They also run a RC airfield just outside of the city. Not only flying but also a cosy bar/restaurant.

Reactions: Former Member
Living in Chiang Mai and owning a Mavic 2 Zoom, I can agree. Den and Wew are 2 wonderful human beings. Honest, a lot on stock and good prices. They also run a RC airfield just outside of the city. Not only flying but also a cosy bar/restaurant.

How do you like living in CM? It was pretty close to RC heaven for me. Back then, I used to keep my RC Ultimate Biplane with Charlie at his field, now gone. Charlie had a barebones RC shop but when I needed something important, I would go to CM hobby. CM had an RC flying field, RC car race track at 700 years stadium, and a great waterfall that I used to take my stepson to almost every day.

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smittysflying