DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Churchill Barriers, Orkney.

Wow. So Interest and thanks for sharing this. I had no idea of their existence. nice shots too. Always look at the MA2 stuff-same as mine! Will have to have a look at the much expected MA3, that’s another £1500+ gone!

Reactions: RobertR
Nice shots, was there last week, got some cool footage of the blockships and barriers :)

Yes, I saw them. Nice video :)

Wouldn’t be happening today. It’s blowing a hoolie :)

Caught some nice mackerel from the middle of the 2nd barrier though…:)
Thanks, I have another one coming of the Reginald in a few days... We had 3 no-flying days from the 7 days we were there, thankfully I managed to squeeze in most of the flying I wanted to do, but still soo many places left to visit up there, will have to return for a 4th time :)

Mmm, you can't beat fresh mackerel :)

Thanks, I have another one coming of the Reginald in a few days... We had 3 no-flying days from the 7 days we were there, thankfully I managed to squeeze in most of the flying I wanted to do, but still soo many places left to visit up there, will have to return for a 4th time :)

Mmm, you can't beat fresh mackerel :)
There's a few not so well known sea stacks and historical sites up here, give me a shout when you come up next…….

• Love
Reactions: AlbionDrones
There's a few not so well known sea stacks and historical sites up here, give me a shout when you come up next…….
Thanks, will do...