DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Cinematic Coastal Dublin and Wicklow

Drone Views Media

Reactions
Hi guys,
I haven't had the opportunity to do much flying recently, recovering from Covid is taking a lot longer than I hoped! The weather hasn't helped either lol.
Anyway, here's a short cinematic clip of the South Dublin and Wicklow coastline 👍

Hi guys,
I haven't had the opportunity to do much flying recently, recovering from Covid is taking a lot longer than I hoped! The weather hasn't helped either lol.
Anyway, here's a short cinematic clip of the South Dublin and Wicklow coastline 👍
Really good video/music! Thumbswayup
Hi guys,
Love the golden hour scenes the best. Wonderful scenery and flying with good music selection.

Dale
Miami

Reactions: Drone Views Media
Beautiful! Now that's a train I'd love to ride, especially during sunrise. Nice job flying.
Thank you, it goes along an area called Killiney Bay, also know as Ireland's Bay of Naples ....minus the weather lol. You often see Dolphins passing by from the train!

Hope you are soon fit and well again after your covid experience
I loved the golden lighting you captured
.. and the opposing train movement
.. plus a very good choice of soundtrack Thumbswayup

Reactions: Drone Views Media
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member