DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

City of Ranchos Palos Verdes, CA Drone “Laws”

I had the same problem with these knuckleheads. I actually joined the AMA, but sent them a stern letter demanding a refund (which I got). It turned out all this bs was to be permitted to fly in a "small dirt field" nowhere near the lighthouse. I sent a very angry email to the mayor and the city council suggesting the educate themselves before passing stupid laws—bunch of bored rich people! They just lump drones in with model airplanes—they have no clue what people who fly drones are all about. The scorch guy is a real *** hat. Sent him 2 emails and left several voice messages. After I complained to the city, he magically found my email.

I plan to show up at the next city council meeting and ***** big time—we should get a few more locals and read the the $%$#@ riot act!

Regular RPV City Council Meetings

7:00 p.m | 1st and 3rd Tuesday of each month
Fred Hesse Community Park | 29301 Hawthorne Boulevard | McTaggart Hall | RPV, CA 90275

You can also participate via Zoom, but you need to fill out a brief web form: Rancho Palos Verdes, CA - Official Website

If you are interested, please PM me...
Hi, Just out of interest has anything changed / updated about this policy? Thanks!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78