DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Close quarters - In the rainy woods

Easty

Reactions
It was a dark rainy cold day, So popped into the forrest to fly the mavic around a little. Something I never thought to do with the P4.

full

full

Little video.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Very nice , shows the Mavics portability and capabilities.. did you mean to upload 2 more videos because I can see the img tag !

Reactions: Easty
Very nice , shows the Mavics portability and capabilities.. did you mean to upload 2 more videos because I can see the img tag !
Cheers mate. Yeah its a delightful device. I added two pictures and a video to the thread, Do they not show correctly?

Cheers mate. Yeah its a delightful device. I added two pictures and a video to the thread, Do they not show correctly?

No , I only see the video part. I'm viewing this on my iPad though , not sure if it's a tablet issue vs viewing on my laptop

Cool video and obviously great flying! But I'd rather walk through spaces like that using my hand-held gimbal ...

Cool video and obviously great flying! But I'd rather walk through spaces like that using my hand-held gimbal ...
And climb the tree? haha True but with my A7r2 and and a gimbal it may look better but it's never as smooth. Maybe I need a zaxis too.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cobra443