DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Col de la Bonette - Highest road in Europe at 2802 meters

logge

Reactions
First time flying over 3000 meters of altitude with the Mavic, it had absolutely no problems whatsoever and handled perfectly. Col de la Bonette in the French Alps is one of the highest paved roads in Europe (the sign claims it's the highest, but it's not technically true).

As a bonus, I discovered some hidden messages that seems to have been made by the French 3rd military engineering regiment stationed at the now closed outpost up there.

Enjoy! (Feedback is welcome)

Nice video and nice views but.... you were going too fast at some bits so You've lost some of the cinematic efect. ;)

Nice video and nice views but.... you were going too fast at some bits so You've lost some of the cinematic efect. ;)

Thanks for the feedback! Still working on tuning the drone settings, especially for doing panning shots where I find it's very easy to do it too fast...

I did the yaw and gimbal adjustment on my too as i couldn't get those nice and smooth vids. You could also try the cinematic flight mode which basically slows down everything. Cheers

That was good! I would actually have to disagree with LucVN and say I wasn't really a fand of the sound effects. Less is more. Also maybe some more cinematic shots using the cinematic mode.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Philip Chura