DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Collection of some birds filmed with the Mavic Pro

Nothing-2-see

Reactions
birds filmed with the Mavic Pro. The big flocks are red winged black birds, in the spring and fall, they migrate daily from their wetlands searching for food for the day. Usually out to farm fields, but there are 10s of thousands, and this dense stream of birds just keeps on going and going, I’m always amazed by it.
And then I was surprised that pigeons came in and did some rather hearding type passes by the drone.

Let me know what you think. Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: mavic53
birds filmed with the Mavic Pro. The big flocks are red winged black birds, in the spring and fall, they migrate daily their wetlands in searching for food for the day. Usually out to farm fields, but there are 10s of thousands, and this dense stream of birds just keeps on going and going, I’m always amazed by it.
And then I was surprised that pigeons came in and did some rather hearding type passes by the drone.

Let me know what you think. Thanks
Video is private or doesn't work for me, nothing to see.

These small birds are agile flyers, the redwings obviously saw and dodged your drone. Watch out for larger birds like geese and ducks that can't change course so quickly. I got hit by the wing of a snow goose when the flock unexpectedly turned toward me, fortunately no damage to the bird or drone.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seaphotos