DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Color me Addicted!

Steephenj

Reactions
DJI_0002.JPG Hey!

Checking in from Sacramento, California!

I got the Mavic Air as a present for my birthday a few days ago. Since, I've been watching and reading pretty much anything I could find and several threads here were very helpful so I figured i'd join. It has been a long time since I was part of a forum too!

I absolutely LOVE this tiny miracle. I took it up to Tahoe this weekend and got some pretty cool shots.

Still learning the ropes as this is my first drone ever.

I am hooked to this thing. My dog really hates it though :(.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Reactions: Steephenj
View attachment 34504 Hey!

Checking in from Sacramento, California!

I got the Mavic Air as a present for my birthday a few days ago. Since, I've been watching and reading pretty much anything I could find and several threads here were very helpful so I figured i'd join. It has been a long time since I was part of a forum too!

I absolutely LOVE this tiny miracle. I took it up to Tahoe this weekend and got some pretty cool shots.

Still learning the ropes as this is my first drone ever.

I am hooked to this thing. My dog really hates it though :(.
Howdy from Wyoming @Steephenj , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
:)

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! I love my Mavic Air too, fly safe and have fun!

Thank you everyone... I have found the site very helpful so far. Now that I've been able to indulge a bit, but not nearly enough, I have to start getting more familiar into laws in regulations.

I'm also looking into video editing software. The DJI app seems awesome but I keep having problems with it on my Samsung 8+.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman