DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Colors off and dismounting iphone plus from remote is a pain!

Spy_Corfu

Reactions
Halo! 2 things i wanted to write about:
1. Although i thought the focus problem was solved as there is autofocus now i took of from grass my mavic and the took some 4k video footage which was terrible.. the colors where like cartoonish.
Some times the colors where ok when i turned the mavic but then it would go bad again.
Do i still have to focus manually? Do you think this is the cause of my problem or something else?

2. I use an iphone 7 plus and every time the connector cable comes out of its base from the remote controller.. i mean this is terrible every time.
Any ideas? What do you do? Maybe some super glue?

this is the video i am talking about using the mavic pro:

.... dji live support told me to reset camera settings to see what happens...

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Last edited:
Halo! 2 things i wanted to write about:
1. Although i thought the focus problem was solved as there is autofocus now i took of from grass my mavic and the took some 4k video footage which was terrible.. the colors where like cartoonish.
Some times the colors where ok when i turned the mavic but then it would go bad again.
Do i still have to focus manually? Do you think this is the cause of my problem or something else?

2. I use an iphone 7 plus and every time the connector cable comes out of its base from the remote controller.. i mean this is terrible every time.
Any ideas? What do you do? Maybe some super glue?

this is the video i am talking about using the mavic pro:

.... dji live support told me to reset camera settings to see what happens...

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots
Check out youtube vids that show BEST MAVIC PRO CAMERA SETTINGS. After making those changes, try again.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki