DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Combining drone footage with other cameras

That was amazing to watch, great work. I'm new at this so I can't really offer any suggestions. The only thing I noticed was the mood of the first part of the video was much different from the beginning. It went from dark, cold, and foreboding to happy. It just seemed a little disjointed IMHO.

I can learn from a lot of your shots. Some of your orbits in the second half were just amazing and stunning. I enjoyed how you inserted yourself with your camera into it.

You have a new subscriber :)
I love your feedback. I actually didn't pay a lot of attention to the mood in the video, so thanks for pointing it out. I totally see your point :) And thanks for subscribing. That means a lot :)

Reactions: maggior
I just bought a Canon EOS R to combine with my drone footage. This is my first video and I’ve combined some footage in the second half. It turnes out ok, but I was wondering if anyone had any tips on combining these kinds of footage? What should I think about and what mistakes should I avoid? ?

Wow! Great video! Those orbits and amazing and not easy if you do them yourself. New subscriber here

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twistedpair