DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Coming in June, exciting Mavic Pro accessory

To heavy and UN-accessory (or is it unnecessary)

TYpical DJI marketing...they tease you so you want it...It will be no doubt bracket for Crystal Sky and likely holding apparatus so you can use your mavic as Osmo like camera gear..no surprise..

It's all over YouTube. It's a device so that you can carry your Mavic around like Steady Cam. According to the better reviews it's not a lot of good because you have to walk so smooth and steady because the Mavic jumps up and down with every step you take anyway. Personally, because of that problem I'd just stick with my Sony Video camera that has image stability already built in.

It's all over YouTube. It's a device so that you can carry your Mavic around like Steady Cam. According to the better reviews it's not a lot of good because you have to walk so smooth and steady because the Mavic jumps up and down with every step you take anyway. Personally, because of that problem I'd just stick with my Sony Video camera that has image stability already built in.
LOL!! Why in the HECK would someone want this exactly?

I'd much rather just buy their Osmo Mobile product (which I am picking up today by the way) for this purpose. Just for filming the kids and do some simple/amateurish creative things like time lapses and long exposure shots.

I can't see carrying my MP around to capture video. I guess there might be a small niche application for that. Like realtors that are using it to capture video footage of a property's exterior. Then they use this to capture quality interior video as well. But honestly... the Osmo mobile is just as good (if not better an easier) for this.

I agree. If I want great video I just use my Sony HD Video Camera with built in image Stabilization. I think this thing is just a poorly thought out gimmick and would be pretty much useless for me. Others may find it ok, but it's certainly not for me.

Oh, and apparently this thing is really close to the heat on the bottom of the Mavic which they say is extremely hot. also, the mount will only take a phone and isn't large enough for even an iPad Mini. Not any good to me at all. Especially if it won't even take an iPad Mini tablet. Pretty limited, I'd say.

I can't wait to see what price they've put on this thing.

Bud

LOL!! Why in the HECK would someone want this exactly?

I'd much rather just buy their Osmo Mobile product (which I am picking up today by the way) for this purpose. Just for filming the kids and do some simple/amateurish creative things like time lapses and long exposure shots.

I can't see carrying my MP around to capture video. I guess there might be a small niche application for that. Like realtors that are using it to capture video footage of a property's exterior. Then they use this to capture quality interior video as well. But honestly... the Osmo mobile is just as good (if not better an easier) for this.

HOT OF THE PRESS Dji have just informed me of their new accessories. They are parachute and water wings to cover every eventuality

I heard it was a Mavic Pro panini press. Pre orders only right now though...
a453ea767c0e786b31e7e4aafa4bfd5f.jpg

Reactions: ZALEXANDERK
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronewithdeshaun