DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Compass Calibration trouble

Bigbird48

Reactions
I went to fly today and notice the red arrow did not point towards my home point. nor did it point toward the H on the map. this is weird because it always pointed towards the red dot and if I point the arrow aka AC towards the red dot it would point towards the take off point. anyway I landed the ac and tried to do a compass calibration but it wouldn't let me , it was like to touch screen wasn't working. I kept touching the compass and it would not open up for the calibration.The touch screen worked on other stuff so any idea whats going on.

Seems that there may have been compass errors and Home Point was not recorded correctly. Reboot Device. Launch DJIGO4 and try and reconnect. Then compass calibration. Assuming you have done this you may be able to view the flight log and see if there were errors recorded.
DJI Flight Log Viewer | Phantom Help

Reactions: Porky
I did all that and nothing changed. I then hooked my tablet to it and the home point was set the right way. but still couldn't calibrate compass even on the tablet. I touch the status bar at top of screen aircraft status opens If I touch compass shouldn't it open and say calibrate compass? FYI anything I touch on that page nothing opens what am I doing wrong?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hcastro